دی ۳۰ ۱۳۸۷
دوربینی قوی با ضبط hd با سایز ۲۸۳۸×۲۱۳۶ تصاویر بسیار با کیفیتی را میتواند ضبط نمائید . از قابلیتهای این دوربین هم میتوان به ضبط sd و hd با کیفیت متفاوت تصویر بگیرد . ضبط تصاویر این دوربین بر روی کاست minidv انجام میگیرد . تصاویر را میتوانید با استفاده از ۴:۳ or 16:9 ضبط نمائید تا به صورت واید تصاویر ضبط شود .
Record HD on inexpensive miniDV Cassette Tape
Video and television technology, as well as viewer preferences, are moving from standard definition (SD) to high definition (HD) – just like black and white television moved to colour in the past.
HD has almost twice the number of scanning lines available than SD. This means you can see much sharper detail and finer image quality when your work is viewed on a HD display monitor. The HVR-HD1000E adopts the popular HDV format for HD recording. The HDV format allows you to shoot approximate 63 minutes of HD video on a miniDV cassette tape.*
There are two standards of HDV format. One is HDV720p and the other is HDV1080i, which has 1,080 scanning lines and is used by most broadcasters already using HD. Sony has adopted the HDV1080i standard for all its HDV products.
* When the PHDVM-63DM miniDV cassette tape is used. The PHDVM-63DV is recommended for the HDV recording mode. The recording data rate of HDV1080i format is almost the same as that of DV format.
Full Compatibility with your Current DV System
If you dont want to upgrade your existing NLE system to HD, or simply want the option to work in DV, the HVR-HD1000E has a down-conversion feature that outputs converted DV signals through the i.LINK connector* to your current DV non-linear editing system, while also retaining a HD master on the tape for future use.
Furthermore, the HVR-HD1000E offers a DV recording mode (4:3 or 16:9**), which can provide a recording time of approximately 120 minutes in LP mode.***
* i.LINK is a trademark of Sony used only to designate that a product contains an IEEE 1394 connector. Not all products with an i.LINK connector will necessarily communicate with each other. For information on compatibility, operating conditions, and proper connection, please refer to the documentation supplied with any device with an i.LINK connector. For information on devices that include an i.LINK connection, please contact your nearest Sony office.
** Squeezed recording.
*** When a DVM80PRL standard miniDV cassette tape is used. If you record in LP mode, pictures may appear mosaic-like or sound may be interrupted when you play back the tape on other camcorders or VCRs which do not support Sony LP mode.
Nonlinear acquisition with HVR-DR60
The optional external HVR-DR60 Hard Disk Recording Unit gives you a hybrid operation, where video and audio is recorded simultaneously to hard disk drive (HDD) and tape. The HDV or DV images are recorded as movie files in the HDD for quick nonlinear editing, enabling the operator to archive the source tape as soon as the shoot is finished.
Easy to use
The shoulder-mount design of the HVR-HD1000E is lightweight and easy to use even for beginners, it allows for easy balance and stable operation.
Capture stills and video
To further enhance the multi-tasking of hard-working videographers, the HVR-HD1000E offers three still mode options that could be used to capture images for a DVD cover or even wedding album;
- 1.2-megapixel 1440×810 pixel images taken from playback of standard HDV footage
- 4.6 megapixel 16:9 aspect photos captured while simultaneously shooting HDV
- 6.1 megapixel 2838×2136 4:3 aspect images shot when not recording video footage.
Please see Features section for more information